I always loved reading Highlights magazines as a child and was so happy to discover a Catholic alternative for my own children! St. Mary's Messenger is a full-size, 32-page color magazine, filled with great articles, games, and so much more. It is created for 7- to 12-year-olds, and my 9 and 11-year-old girls keep all our magazines on their bookshelf, but really ALL my children (ages 2-14) enjoy this magazine!
From the St. Mary's Messenger website:
St. Mary's Messenger helps enlighten, entertain and educate children about their Catholic faith. How? With...
- Interesting articles about what kids are doing at home, church, school, activities, and around their community
- Original stories and classic works of literature
- Beautiful, full-color artwork by contemporary Catholic children's artists
- Simple and practical explanations about Church teachings, devotions, Jesus, Mary and the saints
- Games and puzzles
- Articles and activities about science, history, and art
- Catholic culture and traditions
St. Mary's Messenger is published 4 times per year and there is still time to subscribe for the Fall Issue! Back issues are also available for purchase ($19.95 for 4 Back Issues). For more details or to place an order contact St. Mary's Messenger.
St. Mary's Messenger has generously offered to give one of my visitors their choice of either a new one-year subscription OR a package of four back issues of St. Mary's Messenger. Subscriptions are greatly needed to keep this excellent magazine in print, so please consider subscribing today! (If you win the giveaway you could always give the extra subscription as a gift! I plan to give subscriptions to some of our godchildren this upcoming Christmas.)
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter Box below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to enter Our September Book Basket and giveaway here, the Holy Heroes giveaway here, the Saint Magnus, The Last Viking giveaway here, the Homeschool in the Woods giveaway here, the Arx Publishing giveaway here, and a St. Michael Apron giveaway over at Catholic Cuisine!